TWSBI Diamond 580AL Turquoise Fountain Pen
Sumthings of Mine, is started as an online store in October 2016, which aims to share a curated selection of stationery, paper and lifestyle accessory that focusing on journaling and collecting moments. We aim to make here a great place especially for those who care for designs and quality as well as uniqueness. We collect unique and quality stationeries that could serve to collect and create your moments.
We hope you will get something of yours at Sumthings of Mine.
Thank you for visiting us at Sumthings of Mine!
2017 Special Edition Colour - Turquoise
*Free domestic shipment - (Code: twsbi@som)
*Pre-order for Medium / Bold nip is available. Please kindly allow 5 working days for preparation + shipment.
TWSBI Diamond 580AL fountain pen features a modern, eye-catching design, with a transparent body that shows off the pen's inner workings.
This pen has an aluminium grip section and a piston ink-filling system. As its body is made of a round clear plastic, it allows you to see the how the internal piston mechanism works, simple and elegant. Its faceted barrel catches light and makes your ink shine. TWSBI 580AL comes at a great price for the filling mechanism, which normally much more expensive for fountain pen.
Writing is a pleasure with TWSBI fountain pen. The piston ink-filling mechanism is clean and smooth, and holds a considerable amount of ink. Its nib is smooth and ink flow is consistent, therefore very little pressure is required to write with this pen.
Nip Size: EF (Extra Fine) / F (Fine) / Medium (M) / B (Bold)
Piston/Grip material: Metal
Length: 14.1cm (with capped close)
Manufactured by TWSBI
Please kindly take note that...
- No cartridges allowed for this pen.
- Ink is not included.
- Piston ink-filling system: unscrew the piston, dip the nib into the ink bottle up to the section, screw the piston back in to suck up the ink, and start writing.
- Spare nibs can be purchased and changed for TWSBI Diamond 580AL
- This is a special edition colour which will be around for only some time. The coloured part of the pen is the metallic section.
- For protection, the plastic case is packaged in a cardboard box. This cardboard box is fragile and may get crumpled during shipping.
A quick no brainer guide in choosing nib sizes in an overly complicated fountain pen world (by TWSBI):
If you write small, go with an EF
For the normal writer, F is the most popular
If you tend to lean on a bigger font, M will be perfect
B is for statements!! Sign a check in B, write a header in B, do some coloring/shading in B
Feel free to drop us an email for inquiry.